The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for recording and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing services by electronic means by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Website – internet service operating at www.dewater.eu,
- External service– internet services of the Administrator’s partners, providers or recipients
- Administrator – company P. R. INORA Sp. z o.o. operating at the following address Str. Prymasa Stefana Wyszyńskiego 1, 44 – 101 Gliwice 11, Poland with a tax identification number (VAT EU): PL 631-010-31-92, with a REGON number: 270528111, with a KRS number: 0000106125, providing services by electronic means via the Website and storing and accessing information on the User’s devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies– files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s IT system
- External cookies– files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the IT systems of external websites
- Session cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites during one session of a given Device After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device
- Permanent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the Cookies deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans or other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – applied by the Cookie Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Statistical data – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as, for example, visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage and access on User’s Devices by the Website and external websites
- The User may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookies
- Information on how to disable Cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the website: how to disable Cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far, using the User’s Device tools, through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 Disclaimer
- The Administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity and the security status of the device, he uses.
- The Administrator is not responsible for interception of data contained in Cookie files, impersonating the User’s session or removing them, as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware, that may infect the User’s Device.
- The Users, in order to protect themselves against the threats, indicated in the previous point, should follow the rules of cybersecurity.
§ 8 Website requirements
- Restriction of saving and accessing to Cookie files on the User’s Device, may cause malfunction of the Website selected features.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning features of the Website, if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading Cookies files.
§ 9 Changes to the Cookies Policy
- The Administrator reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy at any time, without informing users about it.
- The changes made to the Cookies Policy will always be published on this page.
- The introduced changes enter into force on the date of publication of the Cookies Policy.